Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New Blog Design & Changes.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin!


Hello!
 If you haven't noticed yet, I've got an awesome new blog design thanks to Hubby Jack Blog Designs!

I have been waiting awhile for this design (he's pretty popular) and with the design I wanted to launch a few changes to my blog! This little blog hasn't existed very long but I want to make sure I steer it in the direction I want. I know that I have several family and friend followers (Hi Everyone!) but I also have blog world followers, at least 14 (Hi to all of you too, and thank you for following!).

While this blog is titled "The Nelson Tales" and I have chosen thus far to write about things that have to do entirely with Ryan and I, I am here to tell you that is changing! This little ole blog will now be  considered a "lifestyle" blog....so that I can write about everything from our Japan adventures to my personal struggles and stories. I also created this blog with the hope that I could write beyond just our adventure in Japan (our next move, our first house, our first child, etc.)!

If that makes no sense to you that is okay. Hopefully you will continue to read and decide for yourself if the reading my little piece of the web is worth your while!

For the time being I have decided to create a schedule for the blog so that readers can check back at certain times for posts they might be interested in! Here is how I have decided to break it down...

All posts will be scheduled to load at 9 P.M. Japan Time on any given day-- which means 8 A.M. Eastern Time in the United States the same day.

Monday- Lifestyle Post (Health/Fitness)
Tuesday-Japan Post (Recap of Previous Weekend Adventures)
Wednesday- Girly Post (Ashley oriented!)
Thursday- Lifestyle Post (What Ryan and Ashley are up to)
Friday- Anything goes!

Saturday and Sunday will be off days!

I have already created some great relationships with other bloggers and I look forward to writing a more well rounded blog while still keeping my family and friends up do date on our life and adventures!

Lastly, I want to extend a special thank you to EVERYONE for reading. All the feedback I get fuels me to keep writing!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Im excited to see the new stories :) And Hi girl Hi - I was your seventh follower :) And I love your new layout - so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of a schedule! I just throw things on the blog, but a schedule might make things a little easier to follow for my readers.
    And, I have to ask, being from Iowa, do you cheer for ISU, Iowa, or UNI?? Gotta figure out the important things right away. :)

    ~Desiree
    http://d-and-s-macke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so beyond excited for your new topics and layout! Love the mustard yellow! I'm pumped for your schedule> I just put random stuff up but I never thought of a schedule! I love Desiree comment above haha Love her! and you of course :) Lets do this!

    ReplyDelete