Friday, February 15, 2013

Recap and the Pit & Peak of My Week


Happy Friday, Cheers to the Weekend! 

The movers come at 9 A.M. today and its safe to say I wrote this post purely for stress relief purposes after a long, busy day. Here's a few pictures to sum it all up for you! 


Packing......welcome to my wardrobe and bedroom for the next month. I can be found wearing the same outfit every three days......ugh.


I went to Target to hang out grab some necessities and stumbled upon this $8 clearance lamp, sorry the picture is terrible quality! I have been looking FOREVER for a lamp for this table and room...it was originally $59.99.  Sweet deal! I also spent too much time drooling over all the cute new spring attire they have recently gotten in!

Ryan got me a card and SURPRISED me with Girl Scout cookies! Actually the Tagalongs were for him but you know those Thin Mints were for me...here in Cali the Girl Scouts sell cookies outside the grocery stores and its AWESOME. I'm going back for some Samoa's (Caramel de Lites) ASAP before we move and I have to focus on eating clean again.

We were supposed to go to our favorite Mexican restaurant but we were exhausted and didn't feel like getting out of our sweatpants so we ordered On the Border To Go---Veggie Fajitas for this girl YUM YUM. You can bet your sweet bottom I'll be at Happy Hour tonight since I missed out on a Margarita last night.

 A little Starbucks at 7 P.M. to keep our juices flowing. PS Have you tried the blonde roast yet? You should.


This is why I needed coffee. I had to sort through ALL our files and figure out what was going on...I will admit I'm kind of a paper hoarder but being an adult sucks sometimes wondering which papers to keep, which to shred! But I finished and we are ready to MOVE!


Now onto my very FIRST link up! I was going to wait until Hubby Jack got done pimping my blog but I really, really love this link up and I'm excited to share my blog with others even if its not all gussied up yet!


The link up I have chosen is Pit & Peak with Allie and Brin. I will share the pit (lowest part) and peak (highest part) of my week!


Pit(s)-

  1. Moving. Its a pain.
  2. Not having a super awesome relaxing Valentine's Day because of the move.
  3. Eating like crap because were busy and moving-- which makes me feel like crap and sluggish!
Peak(s)-
  1. Moving. It's finally happening and its going to be a great experience! 
  2. Having Ryan home for Valentine's Day this year as opposed to him being deployed, we can celebrate the right way soon!
  3. Being accomplished in organizing.
  4. Keeping up with blog posts, meeting some new BBF's ;), and doing my very first link up!

Have a FABULOUS weekend everyone! 


button

1 comment:

  1. Ok... I get what a link up is, but how'd you meet your new BBF's? :) STILL lovin on this blog daily xoxo

    ReplyDelete