Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I'm the kinda girl who...

Linking up with running in stilettos for a post about ME, myself, and I!


...I'm the kinda girl who adored this Wedding gown but hated not being able to walk in it normally

...I'm the kinda girl who buys cute shoes but hardly ever wears them

....I'm the kinda girl who can never wear nail polish more than two days because I pick it off

....I'm the kinda girl who thinks the toilet paper should roll from the top definitely not the bottom

.....I'm the kind of girl who wants white teeth but is an addict to wine, tea, and coffee making it impossible

...I'm the kinda girl who thinks she knows everything there is about baseball and football but doesn't

....I'm the kinda girl who wears yoga pants as often as possible

...I'm the kinda girl who pins mansions on Pinterest and thinks it is totally realistic!


What kinda girl are you?

3 comments:

  1. New follower from this linkup!
    Looove that wedding gown! Gorgeous for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, we are twins apparently. I said yes to everyone of those things!!! hahaha
    Check out my blog, NYTjerseygirlblogspot.com
    Oh and I'm in the middle of a giveaway you should join!
    Your newest follower,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! your dress is gorg! I vote you do a wedding post so we can see all the pics :)

    ReplyDelete