Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pit and Peak of my week!

Happy Friday!
Linking up for Pit and Peak again this week.

button

Pits:
...Not having good WiFi in our hotel room
...Staying in a hotel
...Not getting to watch anything on Bravo because the hotel does not have the channel



Peaks:
...Getting EVERYTHING done on my To Do list, except blog posts!
...Having an awesome time adventuring with Ryan since we have minimal TV and Internet
...Finally going to Sea World and getting to see the one week old baby Shamu!



Shamu Waves Good-Bye 


Have a great weekend-- it is our last one in the United States for awhile!

Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Wow your last weekend...better make it a good one! I love sea world! I can't believe you leave in just days! I'm so excited for you! and to hear how you like girls of course haha

    ReplyDelete