Thursday, February 14, 2013

Moving, Eminem, and Valentine's Day.

Hi all! Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your day is full of handsome hunks, chocolates, and flowers. I can assure you mine will only be full of handsome hunks aka Ryan ;) The movers come tomorrow so I'm pulling my hair out making a billion to do lists, DO NOT FORGET notes and in general freaking out. The walls are naked and it feels so empty, (cue the wall hangings singing with Eminem "It feels so empty without me, nah nah nah nah")...now that we're done with the real Slim Shady's rapping we can move on.

We are putting off Valentine's Day until Friday night or Sunday night...we have plans to go to our favorite fancy restaurant in downtown San Diego. I hope its awesome and romantic and lives up to every standard Valentine's Day has set for itself....

But for today were celebrating by packing our suitcases, cleaning, running errands, and hopefully diving into a huge bowl of queso and margaritas for dinner. I'm not convinced they will have good queso or Mexican food at all in Japan so I plan on eating enough for two years in the next two weeks.....just kidding, sort of.

Since I'm supposed to be doing a million other things right now I'm going to leave you with the gift's Ryan and I have requested from each other for Valentine's Day. Here's to hoping that your Valentine's Day is full of love and chocolate candies, particularly Reese's Hearts.


For Ryan: A Nike Fuel Band in Black

Oh, wait?! Doesn't he already have one. YES, and he broke it already. Sighhhhhhhh. When it first came out in the early spring of 2012 I stalked Nike.com and finally got him one and it shipped to him while he was deployed. He love, love, loves it but he is hard on things so it broke and he lost the cord.....so I'm ordering him a new one! Lucky duck!

For Ashley: Some Hot New Shades

Via Tory Burch. Actually these ones are just from the website and I like them but I tried on a pair at the Navy Exchange and loved them. I broke my MK sunglasses in December....whoops. I hope I get them because I'm thinking Japan is extra sunny ;) P.S. The Navy Exchange has killer prices on designer duds I hope the one in Japan has the same in their exchange....


So there you have it, we both break things easily and have decided to spoil ourselves each other since we have an excuse and its Valentine's Day! Hope you get everything you ever wanted...and a margarita! 

And since your all probably still singing that Eminem song I thought I would entertain you with what you may have missed on TRL back in 2002. 




You're Welcome.

Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I will now have this song in my head for the ENTIRE day. Oh well it's been awhile since I've listened to eminem :) Those shades are gorg! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't do Eminem too much either but this just came to my head as I typed "feels so empty"...good luck getting it out of your head !

    ReplyDelete